NO MORE TRYOUT CARDS
NEW SPORTS REGISTRATION AT LINDEN HIGH SCHOOL AND MIDDLE SCHOOL
- FINALFORMS WEBSITE: Parents and athletes must create an account on the FinalForms website and complete the required forms/process to begin the athletic registration process in order to be cleared for the first day tryouts/practice. https://linden-mi.finalforms.com/
PHYSICAL: You may turn in a valid physical to the Athletic Office OR you can upload the valid physical right to your student-athletes account on the FinalForms website (preferred).
- Middle School Athletes would turn in Physical to the Middle School Office.
Document Folder under the Actions Bar:
Document Upload Instructions:
- Option 1:Upload a File from your Computer
- Click the Choose File button below, locate the file, and upload
- Be sure the file is a DOC, PDF, JPG, or PNG
- Option 2: Upload a Photo from your Phone or Tablet
- Click the Choose File button below, take/locate your photo, and upload
- Be sure the photo is clear and well lit
- IMPORTANT: Name your file to help Administrators identify the document
- PAY TO PARTICIPATE FEE: $125 for Linden High School; $75 for Linden Middle School. There is also a $50 Athletic Trainer Fee (just for High School Athletes). These fees are once yearly. Students who qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch through the federal lunch program will receive a partial or full scholarship towards the cost of their participation fee. This fee is due before the first competition. Payments may be made online through E-Funds or by check (Linden Community Schools) or cash at the Athletic Office.