College Recruiting Information
College Recruiting Information Below!
Linden High School is happy to announce that we are now offering free software that tracks and prepares students academically for playing college sports, known as CoreCourseGPA. An informational letter to parents is linked below. This letter covers the steps and abilities www.CoreCourseGPA.com has to offer for your student. A memo is also linked below acknowledging that academic requirements will vary between high school and college.
For more information, visit www.FreeRecruitingWebinar.org. This provides your athletes a free, convenient, on-demand resource to educate them on many topics critical to the recruiting process, including:
• Three rules of being a parent
• Scholarship myths and facts
• NAIA and JUCO education
• Scholarships, do they differ?
• The Name Game
• Negotiate/Cooperative Education
• Dangers of social networking/cell phones/Saving for College
• National Letter of Intent
• NCAA/NAIA Eligibility Centers
• Recruiting Services
• NCAA core course requirements